There are many ways for us to assess a dent and its suitability for a paintless dent repair (PDR).
- The diameter
- The depth
- The equation between diameter and depth
- The stretch and scarring within the damage
- The position on the panel
- The availability of access to the back of the dent
- The make and model of the car
- The material used to form the body panels
- The colour of the paint
- The age and originality of the paint
- How it was caused
- The outside temperature on the day the damage occurred and the day it’s repaired.
We regularly repair dents that lesser companies have deemed irreparable!
- Non-complex- Dents and Dings- Typically caused by car doors, trolleys etc. Starting from €45
- Slightly Complex- Creases, larger dents- Usually caused by bins, bikes, garage doors, low-speed collisions with objects. Starting from €75
- Complex- Deep, stretched and/or heavy damage- Vandalism, hail damage, impact/collisions. Appraisal usually required. POA.
- Bumper Repairs from €40
Scooter hire in St Pauls Bay for only €100 returnable deposit and €15 per day.
Undoubtedly, renting a scooter is the best alternative to move around and explore everything Malta has to offer with a maximum of agility and fun. This way, you will be able to enjoy your stay at the charming island: no traffic jams, easy parking and total freedom of reaching any destination.
you must be in possession of a valid driving license and over the age of 18.
One helmet supplied, full-risk insurance with €100 excess and roadside assistance. There is also a possibility to add a second helmet.